Monday, March 12, 2018

My Favorite Things–March Release Replay!

Hello again!

Print

I’m back today to share another project that I created using some of this month’s new release products!  This time I decided to take the new Triangle STAX Die-Namics and use the shapes to create an everyday something for an unexpected use of the dies!

KKL_MAR1218-Release-Replay

This is my favorite thing to do with graphic shapes – using them to create something unexpected and not so graphic!  I used the new Triangle STAX Die-Namics to create the rays of the sunshine!  I did some fun ink blending to give them a bit of a rainbow look, because . . . well, who doesn’t love some sunshine and a rainbow?!  I’ve listed and linked all of the products that I used below.

Please click on through to the MFT Design Blog to be linked to the other fabulous projects that my teammates have created using more of this month’s New Release products!  No doubt you’ll be blown away by their creativity!

That’s it for me today, friends!  I’ll be back very soon with more crafty goodness!  Until then, I’ll be hanging out in the pool with my daughters and granddaughters enjoying the sunshine and making some fun memories!  Thanks so much for stopping by!  I love it when you do and look forward to your next visit!  Have a great day!

PRODUCTS USED:

2 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This is amazing!! I LOVE how you used the dies on this!!

Fusion said...

AOL Mail is the world's most popular email service. With features like AOL Mail Windows client let you download or send your messages directly to your computer. You can also enjoy the best security ever available with a digital certificate. For more information go to AOL Mail Sign in – AOL MAIL is one of the oldest and widely used email services. Aol Mail Password – Do you need help to get an aol mail sign in or forget aol mail password? On AOL MAIL Password, an online forum, we offer free customer support for all of your aol mail sign in problems. Simply enter your AOL EMAIL ID/ACct Name, and our forum staff will respond as soon as possible to help you solve any problem with your AOL MAIL accounts.->_AOL customer service number