It’s time for the Avery Elle Fall 2017 Release Blog Hop! And let me just tell you, you are going to LOVE this release!! I was thrilled to be able to work with the brand new Merry Flowers Stamp Set and the coordinating Merry Flowers Dies. It’s super fun and festive!
There’s nothing more holiday-ish to me than a gorgeous Poinsettia and holly bouquet, with a little eucalyptus thrown in for good measure!! I think Jamie NAILED the Merry Flowers Stamp Set, and I was thrilled to get the chance to play with it for the hop! Here’s how I created the card:
- Trim an A2, vertical, top-folding card base from red card stock. Score at 5.5”, fold in half and perfect the crease with a Teflon Bone Folder.
- Stamp the floral image from the Merry Flowers Stamp Set TWICE onto white card stock using New Moon Dye Ink. Color the images with Copic Markers (R14, R17, R24, Y18, BG18, BG75, YG17, YG67, G99, and YG61). Die cut one of the images with the coordinating Merry Flowers Die. Trim out the largest of the poinsettias in the second image with detail scissors, and adhere it to the full image with foam squares.
- Stamp the other sentiment onto the image panel, below the aperture, with New Moon Dye Ink.
- Wrap Midnight Hemp Twine around the bottom of the image panel and tie it into a bow.
- Adhere the image panel to the card base with foam squares.
- Adhere the floral image to the card base with foam squares.
- Adhere Sparkling Clear Sequins to the image panel using Multi Medium Matte adhesive.
Okay, now it’s time to hop along for the chance to win a prize!! The hop stops are listed below, and then below that is the information about what to do for a chance to win a $25 Avery Elle Gift Certificate! Check it out!
To celebrate our Fall 2017 Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner. To enter to win, just comment on this post. There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter. This giveaway is void where prohibited. You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight on Sunday, August 13th to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, August 14th . All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store HERE.
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts (listed above) and/or on the Avery Elle Blog;
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps);
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them;
- Follow us on Pinterest;
- Become a blog follower through email (comment on the Avery Elle Blog if you already follow us); and/or
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle Blog if you already belong).
Okay, friends! That’s it for me!! I’m headed back to Seattle after an amazing 10 days in Arizona! It was hot, but I had a wonderful time visiting with friends and spending time floating in our pool – something I rarely do when we’re living here! What’s up with that?!! LOL Anywho, we have a super busy weekend planned, so I won’t be back with crafty stuff until next week! I hope you have a wonderful weekend – thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you enjoy the Avery Elle Blog Hop!