Wednesday, February 22, 2017

My Favorite Things–WSC#321!

 

It’s me again!

 

MFT_SketchChallenge_SideBar

 

I’m back today to share two cards that I created in response to this week’s My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge!  It’s a super fun sketch, and I was so inspired by it, I created two cards for it!  Here’s the sketch:

 

MFT_WSC_321

 

And my response:

 

KKL_WSC321

 

This one features the new Birdhouses Die-Namics from this month’s New Release.  It’s pretty straightforward, so I won’t bore you with the step-by-steps today.  I’ve listed the products that I used below.

 

KKL_WSC321-2ND

 

I wanted my second card to be more of a one-layer card.  So I simplified the sketch and used the star in place of the circle.  I used a stencil and some distress ink blending to accentuate the circle area.  Again, I’ve listed the products that I used below.

 

Please click on through to the My Favorite Things Challenge Blog to see more inspiration for this week’s Wednesday Sketch Challenge #321 – no doubt my sweet teammates have created some awesome projects for you!  And then take a stab at creating something in answer to the sketch challenge yourself!  We’d love to have you play along!

 

That’s it for me today, friends!!  It’s going to be another beautiful day today, so I’ll be hanging at the pool with the kiddos!  I’m not spending much time in my craft room while they’re here – these times are just too few and far between to give up any time away from my little love bugs!  But I’ll be back on Friday with more craft goodness!!  I hope you’ll come back again then to check it out!  Thanks so much for stopping by today – I sure do love it when you do!

HANGING OUT WITH YOU CARD:

 

THANK MY LUCKY STARS CARD:

3 comments:

Caryn said...

Eeek - I love these. - and this sketch is awesome!
Miss you shugah!!
xxx

snappy scrappy said...

Both are gorgeous!!!

Karren said...

These are gorgeous! Your polka-dot birdhouse is just too cute and the ink-blending on your second card looks fabulous behind the glittery star.